Bohemian Red Special
Body wood: blockboard, oak and mahogany caps, tonal chambers
Neck wood: quarter-sawn 1-piece mahogany, bolt-on
Fretboard wood: black painted oak, radius 7,25″, scale 24″
Nut: bakelite, 46 mm width
Neck profile: original chunky profile
Tuners: Gotoh SG381 Magnum Lock with white pearloid buttons
Bridge: Advanced Roller Bridge (A.R.B.)*
Tremolo: stainless steel tremolo Carpinteri design, mint green trem arm tip
Pickups: Burns Tri-Sonic
Electronics: 6 Switchcraft switches ON/OFF and PHASE, Bourns pots
Shielding: copper foil
Color: vintage red
Case: Hiscox BM shaped hard case
PRICE: €3390 + italian VAT 22%
(VAT is not included for european citizens with a VAT number or for those who lives outside the EU)
- Thinner neck (- 3 mm)
- Green or natural
- Original roller bridge
- Mother of pearl star inlay on pickguard
*Any other option not listed here must be discussed for its feasibility.
* The A.R.B. (Advanced Roller Bridge) is a special bridge designed exclusively for this model. It has the same size of the original bridge and can be mounted on the same bushings of the original one.
The base is milled to follow perfectly the radius of the fingerboard (7,25″) from a unique piece of brass, chromed for a great durability.
Saddles are taken from the famous Wilkinson roller bridge, with its unique design you can find the perfect intonation and break a string without saying goodbye to a roller.
HOW TO ORDER
- An open waiting list is necessary to order a Bohemian Red Special.
- Waiting lists are limited runs.
- All the info about the rules of the waiting list are in this page “Bohemian models”.
- Delivery time is about from 8 to 12 months, it depends from the model ordered.
- 30% deposit is required.
- Send an email with the contact form or at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a quotation or more info.