Bohemian Red Special
Body wood: blockboard, oak and, tonal chambers, 40 mm depth
Neck wood: quarter-sawn 1-piece mahogany, bolt-on
Fretboard wood: black painted oak, radius 7,25″, scale 24″
Nut: real vintage ’60 bakelite,46 mm width
Neck profile: original chunky profile
Tuners: Gotoh SG381 Magnum Lock with white pearloid buttons
Bridge: Advanced Roller Bridge (A.R.B.)
Tremolo: stainless steel tremolo Carpinteri design, mint green trem arm tip
Pickups: Burns Tri-Sonic BM Signature
Electronics: 6 Switchcraft switches ON/OFF and PHASE, Bourns pots
Shielding: copper foil
Color: vintage red
Case: Hiscox BM shaped hard case
Bookings for this model are interrupted for the moment because all the waiting lists for the next years are full.
We hope to reopen the orders as soon as possible.
Please use the button below to contact us for any info.
- Thinner neck (- 3 mm)
- Green or natural
- Original roller bridge
- Mother of pearl star inlay on pickguard
- Relic treatment
- Left handed
*Any other option not listed here must be discussed for its feasibility.
HOW TO ORDER
- An open waiting list is necessary to order a Bohemian Red Special.
- Waiting lists are limited runs.
- All the info about the rules of the waiting list are in this page “Bohemian models”.
- Delivery time is about from 8 to 12 months, it depends from the model ordered.
- 30% deposit is required.
- Send an email with the contact form or at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a quotation or more info.