Same wood, same construction, same spirit
Body wood: blockboard, oak and, tonal chambers, 40 mm depth
Neck wood: quarter-sawn 1-piece mahogany, bolt-on
Fretboard wood: black painted oak, radius 7,25″, scale 24″
Nut: real vintage ’60 bakelite,46 mm width
Neck profile: original chunky profile
Tuners: Gotoh SG381 Magnum Lock with white pearloid buttons
Bridge: faithful reproduction of the original roller bridge
Tremolo: stainless steel tremolo Carpinteri design, mint green trem arm tip
Pickups: original Burns Vintage Tri-Sonic
Electronics: 6 Switchcraft switches ON/OFF and PHASE, Bourns pots
Shielding: copper foil
Color: vintage red
Case: Hiscox BM shaped hard case
Price starting at:
Prices are excluding shipping.
Prices are intended without 22% italian VAT.
Orders outside the EU won’t include VAT from the total amount.
- Thinner neck (- 3 mm)
- Green or natural
- Advanced Roller Bridge (A.R.B.)
- Burns BM signature Tri-Sonic pickups
- Mother of pearl star inlay on pickguard
- Relic treatment
- Left handed
- 1 year warranty extension
- 2 years warranty extension
*Any other option not listed here must be discussed for its feasibility.
HOW TO ORDER
- An open waiting list is necessary to order a Bohemian Red Special.
- Waiting lists are limited runs.
- All the info about the rules of the waiting list are in this page “Bohemian models”.
- Delivery time is about from 8 to 12 months, it depends from the model ordered.
- 30% deposit is required.
- Send an email with the contact form or at email@example.com to receive a quotation or more info.